Are You Saved?
God’s Inspired Word
God’s inspired Word only has the correct answer to the question, “Who is saved?”
- Must have faith in God (Hebrews 11:6). Please note: faith is obtained by hearing God’s Word, only. (Romans 10:17).
- Must believe in Christ (John 8:24; Mark 16:15-16).
- Must repent of sins (Acts 2:38; Acts 17:10).
- Must confess faith in Christ (Romans 10:9-10).
- Must be baptized (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-4).
Christ adds the saved to His church (Acts 2:47). Salvation is in Christ Jesus (Acts 4:12), not any in any man.
The Correct Answer
“… He who does the will of My Father in heaven” (Matthew 7:21).
Note: Christ said the ones that obey God’s Word will be saved.
- Christ said, “…I will build My church…” (Matthew 16:18 ).
- Christ died for His church and only for His church (Ephesians 5:25).
- Christ purchased His church (and only His church) with His own blood (Acts 20:28).
- Christ is the Savior of His church (Ephesians 5:23).
- Christ adds the saved to His church (Acts 2:47). “He who believes and is baptized will be saved…” (Mark 16:16). “Repent and let every one of you be baptized… for the remission of sins” (Acts 2:38).
Conclusion: The saved are in the church that belongs to Christ. Christ’s church – the church of Christ.
Are You Saved?
Or are you lost? Which?
The Bible, God’s inspired Word only, tells us the correct answer.
Please note: there are only two ways.
1. The wide gate and broad way which leads to hell.
2. The straight gate and narrow way leads to heaven (Matthew 7:13-14).
God’s Word only tells us how to enter the narrow way, the way to heaven. Jesus said, “I am the way…” (John 14:6). Salvation is in Christ only (Acts 4:12).
To enter the narrow way to heaven:
- Must have faith in God (Hebrews 11:6).
- Must believe in Christ (John 8:24; Mark 16:16).
- Must confess faith in Christ (Romans 10:8-10).
- Must repent of all sins (Acts 2:38; Acts 17:30; Luke 13:3-5).
- Must be baptized for forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-4).
- Christ adds to His church those that are saved – those in the “narrow way” (Acts 2:47).
Which way are you in? The “narrow way” or the “broad way”? Which?
Christ’s Blood Saves
The divine, inspired, inerrant revelation of God’s Word is complete and final (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
“… if anyone preaches any other gospel to you… let him be accursed” (Galatians 1:8-9).
No one can add to it nor change it.
We learn from God’s Word the importance of Christ’s blood.
“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins…” (Ephesians 1:7). Christ said, “For this is My blood… which is shed… for the remission of sins” (Matthew 26:28). “… and without shedding of blood there is no remission” (Hebrews 9:22).
No man on earth has ever done this and no man can forgive sins. Don’t be deceived by any man. How do we reach His blood to be cleansed and receive forgiveness of sins? We are “… baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death… buried with Him through baptism into death…” (Romans 6:3-4).
Now one had contacted Christ’s blood and salvation. Salvation is in Christ only (Acts 4:12).
Obey God and be saved.
The Absolute and Final Answer
God’s inspired Word only hold the correct, absolute, and final answer.
The apostle Paul said those that know God and obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will be saved (2 Thessalonians 1:7-9).
Jesus said, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth” (Matthew 28:18). Note: Therefore, no man had any authority whatsoever to make laws for God’s people.
Jesus Christ gave a command: “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved” (Mark 16:15-16).
Paul said, “… there are some who… pervert the gospel of Christ… if anyone preaches any other gospel… let him be accursed” (Galatians 1:6-9).
The apostles said, “We ought to obey God rather than man” (Acts 5:29).
Let us all obey the Gospel of Christ and be saved.